Degustation Dinner *
WA Artisan Food Group invite you to a 7-course degustation dinner starring Manjimup’s world-famous Périgord black truffles from Truffle Hill, Futari – Fullblood Wagyu Beef in the best Japanese tradition & the coveted Brolos Western rock lobster.
Your delectable menu will also feature amazing WA products from Fremantle Octopus, Kommunity Brew, Mendolia Seafood, LS Merchants Margaret River, Great Southern Groves, Halls Family Dairy, Gloria Dieu, Mondo Nougat and 1 Oak Estate.
Please email us your booking details if you have any dietary needs.
Tuesday 3 August 2021 5:30pm for 6:00pm start to 9:30pm
The Flour Factory, 16 Queen St, PERTH
* Truffle Decadence Degustation Dinner 2021 Terms & Conditions
1. Full refunds, including any transaction fees, up to 5 days prior to the event.
2. Refunds will be processed via the method of payment.
3. Refunds will be processed within 5 working days of a refund request. Payment will be subjected to normal bank transfer timing.
4. Refund requests within 5 days prior to the event is determined on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the event organiser.
5. If the event is cancelled due to any WA COVID-19 restrictions, all refunds will be issued automatically via the payment method.
6. WAAFG will be sharing your name and email address used for purchasing tickets to our Truffle Decadence Degustation Dinner with our sponsors for marketing purposes. You can opt out from receiving marketing material from us or our sponsors at anytime.